Saturday, December 5, 2009

How our film industry gonna be???


I think, I should talk about this section…Most of the people right now like to watch movie right??? ...

But, I dun want to talk about the interest of the film….but I really like to discuss here about our film industry situation……really worried…

You all just see at the new film products right now….most of them story about social problems occur among teenagers….

It is ok to do that, but the problem is the way of the films are presented…..I know, the story sometimes bring the lessons…..but, how about the way of the story…..

Example here are

Rempit-show how to race motorbike

Kl drift-Show how to race cars……Show how teenagers get social interaction…

Bohsia- show how girl’s life

The new one is jalang- show the prostitute’s life….

In those films, they use beautiful and sexy girl to attract people…..then sometimes, the private actions also included….how they can be???
I believe, people will get more bad attraction compared to the lessons prepared in the films….

People will try to follow the actions….People who live like that will proud….

No comments: